Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last Few Days


Just 2-3 more days left in KAF. I'm outprocessing RC(S) the next 2 days which requires approximately 30 minutes of time. Outprocessing in the Army has got to be one of the most pleasurable things to do. I'm not kidding. Lots of free time to get personal stuff accomplished.

Had my farewell last night at the Boardwalk pizza place. It was the first time I'd eaten on the Boardwalk (many reasons) and it was quite good. The medical folks at RC(S) gave me a nice send off and a nicer gift (pictured). Now I gotta figure out how to get it back home intact.

I stayed up until 0100 watching the England-USA World Cup soccer match with 2 Brits at RC(S). Drank four different non-alcoholic beers (I think I like Beck's the best). Late start today, though. I've got to get stuff organized to head out of here.

Can't wait to get home and see my Mustang (oops, was that out loud?) I mean Jolene, family and friends. Yah, that's what I meant to say!

1 comment:

  1. So very glad you are on your way back to us. Because, when you get back and are safe we can holler at you again. JK

    Had a rough time yesterday and today. The procedure went great the Doc says, but I have had a bad headache and dry heaves today. You know how much I just love to thrown up. I am just up from a 2 hour nap and feel much better.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete