Monday, April 26, 2010

Sorry about the lack of posts!

All is well although somewhat mundane.
I'm caught in "Groundhog's Day" here. Up at the same time (for the most part), eat at the same DFAC, go to work and sit at the same desk doing the same type of work day after day. Eat lunch, work, go "home", workout in the same gym, eat dinner and sleep.
There's little to change the monotony. I do get to go to a Preventive Medicine meeting on Thursday afternoons. Actual medicine!! Well, sort of. Talks have turned to the effluent coming from the "Poop-Pond" and how we are discharging nastiness onto the Afghanistan country-side. Afghanis have discovered that fruits and vegetables grow quite well in that area!

Anyway, I'll get to more frequent blogging shortly.
I leave you with wisdom from the side of the box of Emirates Natural Drinking Water (our bottled water)...

PURE - Ingredient Water Purity
FRESH - Safe, Reliable & Sustainable Fresh Water
NATURAL - Recovery of Valuable By-Products
ORIGINAL - With Cutting-Edge Technology
TASTE - Proven & Preferred by People

"So I got that goin' for me, which is nice"

25cents and a bottle of Emirates water for first to name that quote

8 comments:

  1. Caddyshack...so booyah! I am taking care of your girl for ya..so don't worry! Stay safe.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need a full name, no internet peaky

    ReplyDelete
  3. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Nice try, wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Jerry Mcquire Hope all is well Cold beer waiting for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill Murray....... double boo yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the character's name!
    1/2 a warm bottle of Emirates for Al

    ReplyDelete